CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wedding Information

Wedding Information



Please join Jory & I as we celebrate our PERFECT day!!

Beaver Dam Farms
3085 Smithonia Rd
Colbert GA
Britney Adams (702) 985-1941
Jory Levy (918) 232-8382

Send us any questions you might have!

We're so happy to be sharing this special time with all of you!


Hotel Information:

Howard Johnsons
Athens GA
(706)548-1111

I'm the link to Howard Johnson

If your booking a room reserve it under the Elizabeth Adams group
She has reserved the only rooms in town.
The airport to make your flight to is the Hartsfield International Airport
Atlanta, Georgia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Congratulations! Were so happy for you both! I love your blog and your Wedding Invitations are beautiful, you all did great! We can’t wait to see you both on May 9th!! –Trey & Ericka

Unknown said...

Hi Jory and Brittney,

Tom and I were so excited to receive your invitation. We are looking forward to being with you May 9th. Much love and best wishes,
Kim Dinsdale

JTYARDLEY said...

Hey Prissy! Glad you have a blog now. Looks good!

Anonymous said...

Britney,
Your wedding invitations are beautiful! You and Jory look gorgeous together. George and I wouldn't miss the big day!
See ya May 9th!
Love, Charolette

Ednawoods@mewoods636@sbcglobal.net said...

I am very excited and I can't wait to be part of this very special day, see how I was there to hold you when you were only days old. Love Eddie